- weighted razor: the original hanni single blade razor
- silicone travel cap
- shave pillow: shave #hanniwhere no s needed!
- blades: swedish stainless steel double-edged blades
- blade bin: to easily store used blades until recycling
- hero holder: structural and chic to up your shelfie game
how to hanni
- AAnnaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsJuly 1, 2023Not for me
I finally got around to writing a review after using it for a year. This razor is not great. It’s not bad, but it’s not amazing either. The razor only takes Hanni-made blades, which is unfortunate because I purchased this for the sustainability, and wanted to be able to use existing blades that I owned and I can’t. I’m forced to buy only Hanni blades. Furthermore, I’ve taken very good care of my razor but the paint has already chipped on the corners. Lastly, the shave pillow smells cheap and looks like gel deodorant. I really wanted to like this product but it is gimmicky and overpriced.
- EDE D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsApril 3, 2023Beautiful!!
I love my new razor set! Although it took a second to adjust, the tips and tricks on the website were very helpful and I caught on quickly. I love all the colors of the set, and everything is very durable and will made. Would totally recommend!
- SStephanieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsMarch 29, 2023Honest review
I started 7 months ago with the shave set. I ordered one set of replacement blades and 1 new shave pillow in those 7 months. I’m using my last blade now and I’m not going to reorder. The shave pillow smells like spit when it dries, my husband can’t stand it. It does make shaving dry easier and honestly shaving dry seems to be what this system is meant for. When I try wet shaving I get cut every time! I watched all the videos and really this razor is so sharp you can’t avoid cutting yourself, no matter how slow or easy you go. It does give you smoother skin than disposable razors but you will have to shave every day. I have issues with ingrown hairs and I was hoping this was the answer but it’s not. It might work for some and I don’t regret trying it but after trying it I just decided to get an ipl.
- MPMelanie P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsApril 16, 2022shave set
I've been buying objects that last and this is surely one of them. Excited for the powder coated surface that protects the metal. The trap door mechanism for the blade is so well made! A couple of times only one door closed and I had to push the other in, resulting in the blade taking a thin layer from the powder coated inside of the door. But it's all still intact. Love all the pieces and getting to experience all of what Hanni has to offer in one set. Shave pillow is great"though I wish I could exchange the stick out to reduce plastic. The holder has great weight to it so there won't be any tipping. Love it all!
- MCMolly C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMarch 31, 2022shave set
There was a bit of a learning curve in regards to the right angle to use, but once you figure it out it feels much simpler! After the first use, I noticed significant improvement or almost cure maybe of razor burn/scratching. Has really helped my legs heal from previous razors!