- HHlI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 starsSeptember 8, 2023Can’t bring the razor onto the airplane
You can’t really bring the travel set onto an airplane because of the loose blades. I got stopped at the custom and they took the blades out and tossed them awayH|hanni | bodycare, shaving, skincareSeptember 11, 2023
Hi! We created our hanni hotel program for this very reason, since we know you cannot bring loose blades through TSA and we never want anyone to be without their hanni! Just shoot us an email at least 2 weeks before your travels (domestic only, for now!) and we'll ship some blades to your destination on us! Sending you an email to get some replacements your way. (:
- BPBonnie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsAugust 3, 2023Razor
Loved everything except razor. I tried it in a small spot using the shave pillow product.Skin was very smooth, but left me bleeding in several spots! Guess I’m not holding it right. Would like more detailed instructions.
- MDMelissa D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJuly 22, 2023I was very skeptical of this dry shaving business…
I love this kit for overnight travel. I was very impressed with the shave stick. It seems to be water or glycerin based which doesn’t leave your legs or hands greasy. I really thought I was going to not like it but it is fabulous!
- CDClayton D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJuly 12, 2023LOVE!
I've never used a safety razor before, but when I saw this set, I figure 'why not?' I'm so glad I did, this is the closest shave I've ever had!
- FSFreda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMay 15, 2023Pretty in Peach
This peachy pink travel set is amazing. I love it. And at home it looks nice and all the items are together.
I’m in love 💕. The shave pillow balm is fab. You have to get this! It is a must have!!