- apply generously to skin before shaving
- glide the hanni razor over skin gently
- make sure to apply in sections as you shave
- after you finish shaving, rub in any extra product on your skin to lock in hydration. no need to rinse!
- not shaving? shave pillow is also great to keep in your bag, for when you need extra hydration on the go
why is it so good?
we packed the shave pillow with naturally hydrating and soothing ingredients that deliver a smooth glide for shaving and don't need to be rinsed.
anti-inflammatory powerhouse that adapt to skins needs by soothing and balancing. anti-microbial properties also help keep your skin clean and protected.
high concentrations of electrolytes to help super-charge the skin with moisture. also rich in antioxidants to protect skin from UV damage.
a powerful humectant that forms a protective film to protect skin’s lipid barrier for moisture retention.
- LRLuci R.Verified BuyerReviewingshave pillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJune 1, 2023Shave easy
I love the shave pillow! It makes using the Hanni razor so smooth. The smell is great! I will keep ordering.
- LRLuci R.Verified BuyerReviewingshower scarfI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJune 1, 2023Back saver
I love this scarf because it makes washing my back with soap so easy! My skin feels soft Afro!
- LWLynne W.Verified BuyerReviewingshave pillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMay 17, 2023No water shaving for real
I’ve always disliked having to use water to shave my legs. With hanni I can do a “touch up” quickly anytime.
- ELEvelyn L.Verified BuyerReviewingcatch-all caseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMay 4, 2023Super Cute!
What a cute case! Very functional. I just used it on our trip this weekend. This held my deodorant, fragrance, small hand cream as well as a small compact.
- ARAmmi R.Verified BuyerReviewingcatch-all caseI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsMay 1, 2023Each item has its secured spot
A great case for your shaving tools. It’s on the heavy side so I give it 4 stars.