our custom Swedish stainless steel blades finally give us the proper shaving experience we deserve. using a single blade means less irritation, fewer ingrown hairs and a much smoother shave.
buy in bundles to save
- 5 pack ($1.20/blade)
- 20 pack ($.90/blade)
- 50 pack ($.76/blade)
change your blade every two weeks
to avoid nicks and cuts.
used to waiting until you see rust forming or a gel strip eroding to change your cartridge? no judgement - we’ve all been there! most people will need to change their blades every two weeks. if you're a daily shaver, it's best to change your blade once a week.
- HHHayley H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat are your top skin concerns for your body? Dryness, Acne (back, bottom, etc.), Odor (underarms), Pigmentation and/or uneven skin toneWhat is your skin type on your face? CombinationBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsMarch 10, 2023Best Blades!
Had to try to buy off brand blades in Utah this past week since I had to toss my ONE blade I had brought into the garbage. Safe to say they were shit and I will never get off brand again😂
- GMGabby M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsFebruary 5, 2023blades
It exfoliates and leaves my legs silky smooth.
- MJMeredith J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsJanuary 30, 2023blades
I had been wanting to make a switch to a more sustainable alternative to disposable razors and came across hanni. I love how easy the transition was made to a single blade razor due to all the information and tips provided - included in the set and available on the website. Took all of the guesswork out of the process and I love that everything you need is provided in the set, not to mention how aesthetically pleasing the color combination of the products are!
- PCPamela C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJanuary 28, 2023blades
Best shaver ever ❤️ï¸
- DSDana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJanuary 25, 2023blades
Cut hair smoothly. Leaves my skin soft. The handle is nice. Hard to get use to how to handle it so you don't knick yourself.