- apply in the shower or bath, after you’re done cleansing and shaving.
- use a scoop-sized amount and up, depending on what your body needs.
- apply directly to your wet skin — and be sure to focus on your driest parts.
- rinse quickly without scrubbing.
- then gently pat skin dry with a towel.
why is it so good?
splash salve is full of ingredients that deliver a powerful dose of moisture while you shower,
leaving skin super soft and supple all day long.
extracted from a desert shrub, Jojoba esters are known to heal and condition dry, rough skin and absorb quickly into skin.
this butter has strong anti-inflammatory properties, soothing skin that is irritated and reducing redness.
rich in fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, coconut oil helps to nourish skin while providing protection against environmental aggressors that damage and dry out skin.
as a humectant, glycerin works by drawing water from the atmosphere - as well as the deeper layers of the skin - to hydrate and soften the skin and retain the moisture.
- RRebeccaSVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSeptember 10, 2023Obsessed
This glides onto my skin and seals hydration in! It is absolutely gorgeous and so easy to use!
- SSsarah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsApril 13, 2023AMAZING
Best purchase ever for in shower moisture balm!! Not sticky or gunky and it’s a decent amount in one tub! Love the smell
- DHDebaran H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNovember 27, 2023Love this product
This is awesome! I love the way it moisturizes. Smells good to
- DRDebra R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNovember 23, 2023Love this stuff!
Just bought my third one of these. It is SO GOOD. Lasts all day!
- KBKela B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNovember 23, 2023I never write reviews but…
I love this stuff. It took me a minute to get it figured out but this is the best moisturizer especially if you are very dry, live in a cold climate.