let the weight of our extra-long handle do all the hard work. hanni glides effortlessly over your skin - no tugging or pulling - even in the hardest to reach places.
- hanni weighted razor
- pack of 5 blades
- silicone razor cap
it’s all in the details
from the curves of our armpits to the length to our ankles, we meticulously designed hanni to be the best razor on the planet for women. period
how to hanni
- FOFaith O.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJuly 31, 2023Weighted Razor!
As soon as my new razor arrived I couldn’t wait to put it to the test and try it. Let’s just say I wasn’t disappointed! It made my arms so soft and smooth, and I got the closest shave I ever had. Yes, it does take a bit longer to shave you have to go slow and gentle especially around your elbows, armpits, etc. I seen a lot of reviews say it’s too sharp, but remember this is not a regular razor & you have to handle it differently than you would a regular plastic one or else you will cut yourself. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll enjoy it I promise!
- JAJenice A.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsNovember 21, 2023Wish it wasn’t powder coated
I really liked this razor. But the powder coating chipped and then it started to rust near the blade. Would have purchased another one since I have a bunch of blades left but I’d prefer something that was just stainless.
- LVlinzie v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSeptember 10, 2023Perfect Razor
Single blades are amazing I get such a clean and quick shave now and my legs feel so much smoother (razor bumps gone and scars gone!)
- DBDiane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAugust 21, 2023Hanni razor
This is a marvelous razor! It gives such a close shave! I need to remember to go slow and all works out fine. I’m glad I purchased this razor!
- SSophiaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsAugust 13, 2023Sharp
It’s an amazing close shave! But omg is it sharp and you may cut yourself a few times at first. I took it very slow but still cut myself.