exfoliating body cloth
how to use
- saturate with warm water
- drizzle body wash and work into a lather
- scrub skin with desired pressure: more pressure = deeper exfoliation (go gently to start)!
- rinse your shower scarf thoroughly and hang to dry
- CKCynthia K.Verified BuyerReviewingshave pillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJuly 12, 2023Absolutely the best!
This shave pillow is the best way to shave your legs and get a bonus moisturizing for your skin. Give it a try.
- AMAmy M.Verified BuyerReviewingcatch-all caseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDecember 7, 2023Great kit
This will be wonderful for travel. Lightweight and roomy
- AMAudrey M.Verified BuyerReviewingcatch-all caseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNovember 28, 2023Great!
The material is so nice. Good for traveling.
- JLJanet L.Verified BuyerReviewingshower scarfI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNovember 23, 2023I LOVE this thing!
I LOVE this thing! Since I've been using it (which is every day since I got it), my skin has gotten so much softer and smoother. And it makes washing my back and the bottoms of my feet MUCH easier. I've only had it about a month and it's still I perfect condition. I'm hoping it lasts a good long time, since it's kind of expensive for what it is. But if it lasts a long time, then it will be well worth it.
- KLKatherine L.Verified BuyerReviewingshave pillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNovember 6, 2023LOVE
I'm a big fan of this. I prefer to use in the shower, wet, but I also love that I can shave dry if I need to. I like the smell, and I'm SUPER sensitive to smells. Definitely a win. I go through about one shave pillow every 2 months. Looking forward to trying some of the newer products.